Six Sure Fire Ways To Become Wealthy
By Louie Frias
People in general, seem to fall into two groups when it comes to choice of action. They either act on impulse or on self-discipline. Knee-jerk reactions to any particular situation tend to lead to a life that veers out-of-control. Self-discipline is not a part-time endeavor. You need to be consistently focused: dabblers rarely stick with anything long enough to ever see results; which is why they're always on to "the next big thing". They're looking for success in all the wrong places. Success lies within. It's achieved NOT by hitting a home run, but singles, doubles and triples every time you're up to bat.
I'm going to share with you six ways to beat the odds and heavily load luck in your favor. Following these time tested universal "rules" will allow you the success you deserve.
1. Eliminate negativity from all around you. Mental roadblocks are a major obstacle to people taking actionable steps to success. Here's a great example: Have you ever noticed when you have something the other party wants, your phone rings off the hook. BUT, if you need cooperation from the other party for anything necessary to make the deal happen, you're lucky if they ever take or return a phone call.
The point is clear: the more you have on the line, the more it's up to you to make things happen. Even if that means resorting to stepping up your degree of unpleasantries. Remember, the deal, your deal, is only important to you.
People are also going to bombard you with negative mental darts. These "bad seeds" make it very difficult to not think, "Maybe they're right. Maybe I can't or shouldn't be doing this.. It's a vicious cycle; the more you hear negative words, the more self-doubt you harbor. The more self-doubt you own, the easier it will be for you to just give in and give up. If you buy into this cycle, failure is imminent.
2. Accept failure as a stepping stone to mega-success. Don't misunderstand, you WILL fail. We all do. The secret however, is to fail fast. But remember, the law of averages is on our side! If you ever wanted a friend to stick by you through thick or thin and wouldn't judge or criticize your efforts, and then REWARD you for keeping on, it's the law of averages!
3. Live in "today." Yesterday is a cancelled check, tomorrow is a promissory note, but today is a gift. That's why it's called "the present". Who slighted you last week or last year, the possibility of prices going up next week are all irrelevant. You can't change the past but you can create and command YOUR future. How you respond to adversity and success determine how you will handle your life. What you do with each minute of each day of each week of each month of each year creates the report card of your life. While it's not necessary to get all "A's", it is a requirement to do the work.
5. Cultivate your Human Relationships. Regardless of what you think, to get rich in the world, you need "other people". Whether that means a web designer, a marketing expert, a lawyer (yeech: IMHO they're a necessary evil in our society) or just someone to bounce ideas off. It's impossible to be an expert in all things relating to your business: it IS possible and advisable to have a working knowledge of all things so you don't get taken advantage of. (Ever know someone who hired a "expert" then it turned out the so-called "expert" was useless?) Best small piece of advice I can offer here is to live by KARMA...what you sow, so shall you reap.
6. Add enormous value to yourself. If you feel you're not an "expert" on any particular topic, BECOME ONE. Today. Right now. Take immediate stock of yourself. Write down all the qualities you have to offer. More importantly, be completely honest with yourself and write down all your weaknesses. (Concentrating on improving your weaknesses will assure you of adding value to yourself.) Once you've added value to your self; give it away. You heard right. Keeping something valuable to yourself is a moral crime. You must build others with your knowledge. The more you give away, the more is returned. It's a universal law of the universe. Once you see someone benefit from what you've taught them, you'll then understand.
6. Take action. Self-doubt is the number one obstacle to overcoming adversity. To achieve success, you must endure and conquer adversity. Like building muscle, work comes before results. In order to carry on in the face of adversity, you must have a clear and worthy goal. It must be challenging enough to cause you great effort to achieve. Once you achieve it, self-confidence starts growing muscles. Now that muscle needs to be challenged everyday to promote growth and stave off disease; (negativity).Very important to realize, taking no action is also an action.
How you too can become a Millionaire – the six dynamic steps of Wealth Creation
Wealth Creation, Real Estate and the Internet – the Golden Triangle?
Gold Investment versus Alchemy – turning dross into Gold!
Wealth Creation Made Incredibly Easy!
Making Money versus Wealth Creation
Wealth Creation – Kiss it or Say Goodbye!
Wealth Creation and the Values Myths that keep you Poor!
Critical Difference Between a Gamble and a Calculated Risk!
How You Can Become a Millionaire via Your Hobby
Wealth Creating and
Enlightenment – Vice